- This event has passed.
A Time to Heal Live Your Best Life Conference
April 13 @ 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
Helping cancer survivors and their caregivers create their best lives, this special two-day event feature Olympic Gold Medalist Scott Hamilton, the world’s most recognized male figure-skating star. Honorary Event Chairwoman is Shirley Young, president of The Jim and Shirley Young Family Foundation, which funds initiatives to ease cancer-related hardships.
5th Annual “Art of Living Beyond Cancer” Conference
Celebrating five years filled with Hope, Help and How-Tos, the educational and motivating conference brings together the best-of-the-best information and resources for anyone whose life has been affected by cancer.
- Open to all cancer survivors, their caregivers and healthcare professionals
- Keynote speaker and cancer survivor Scott Hamilton, “Making Every Moment Count”
- Choose one of three breakout sessions: “Immunotherapy: Treatment for Cancer,” “Circle of Spirit: Meaningful Connections through Creativity” and “Getting Comfortable in Your Body: How Exercise Can Help You Manage Pain and More.”
- General session: “Taming the Worry Monster,” featuring ATTH Founders Stephanie Koraleski, Ph.D., and Kay Ryan, Ph.D, RN
- Vendor Resource Fair and Book Bazaar
$35 – Opening keynote only featuring Scott Hamilton (conference not included)
$45 – Full conference “Early Bird” rate, includes keynote with Scott Hamilton (payment received by March 1, 2019)
$55 – Full conference rate, includes keynote with Scott Hamilton (payment received after March 1, 2019)
$75 – Full conference, keynote with Scott Hamilton and 3.0 continuing education (CE) hours
April 13, 2019
8am – 1:30pm
Scott Conference Center
6450 Pine Street
Register here for General Admission to the Conference