The new year is coming, please remember to update your insurance with us. We require a copy of your insurance card every year, even if there are no changes.
We are celebrating you! Stop by for breakfast and goodies!
In celebration of National Cancer Survivors Day, we invite the community to a free drive-thru breakfast on Friday, June 3rd from 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM at five convenient locations.
- Midwest Cancer Center-Legacy: 17201 Wright Street, Omaha, NE 68130
- Shadow Lake Towne Center: 7775 Olson Drive, Papillion, NE 68046
- Think Whole Person Healthcare: 7100 West Center Road, Omaha, NE 68106
- Grand Island Regional Medical Center: 3533 Prairieview Street, Grand Island, NE 68803
- Methodist Fremont Health: 450 E 23rd Street, Fremont, NE 68025
Anyone living with a history of cancer, from the moment of diagnosis through the remainder of life, is a cancer survivor as defined by the National Cancer Survivors Day Foundation.
All survivors, family members, friends, caregivers, colleagues, neighbors, healthcare professionals – the entire community, is welcome to join us in celebration.
In addition to a FREE breakfast sandwich, individuals will also receive information regarding cancer prevention, research, integrative services, and a goodie bag. See you there!