We are celebrating you! Stop by for breakfast and goodies!
In celebration of National Cancer Survivors Day, we invite the community to a free drive-thru breakfast on Friday, June 3rd from 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM at five convenient locations.
- Midwest Cancer Center-Legacy: 17201 Wright Street, Omaha, NE 68130
- Shadow Lake Towne Center: 7775 Olson Drive, Papillion, NE 68046
- Think Whole Person Healthcare: 7100 West Center Road, Omaha, NE 68106
- Grand Island Regional Medical Center: 3533 Prairieview Street, Grand Island, NE 68803
- Methodist Fremont Health: 450 E 23rd Street, Fremont, NE 68025
Anyone living with a history of cancer, from the moment of diagnosis through the remainder of life, is a cancer survivor as defined by the National Cancer Survivors Day Foundation.
All survivors, family members, friends, caregivers, colleagues, neighbors, healthcare professionals – the entire community, is welcome to join us in celebration.
In addition to a FREE breakfast sandwich, individuals will also receive information regarding cancer prevention, research, integrative services, and a goodie bag. See you there!