CALL US EARLY, CALL US FIRST,
Your nurse case manager is the contact person for any questions or concerns that may arise between office visits. Our case managers are highly-trained oncology nurses with many years of oncology experience.
If you experience any of the following inform your healthcare team immediately:
- Shortness of breath or chest pain (If you have extreme chest pain, call 911)
- Fever higher than 100.5°F or shaking chills
- Excessive bleeding or bruising
- Irregular or rapid heartbeat
- Sudden change in your mental status- confusion, slurred speech or other symptoms
Please call 402.334.4773 to contact your healthcare team.